Would you like to develop new skills or offer your talents to another government organisation? Then Talent Exchange is just right for you!
Talent Exchange is a network for the temporary exchange of talent within the Belgian government sector.
Each assignment will last for twelve months.
Talent Exchange is exclusively for statutory civil servants or contractual employees with permanent contracts who work for the participating organisations.
Fifteen organisations already take part in the network and encourage their employees to share their expertise:
- FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister
- FPS Social Security
- FPS Mobility
- FPS Finance
- FPS Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
- Federation Wallonia-Brussels
- FPS BOSA
- Buildings Agency
- Brussels-Capital Region Housing Agency
- FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue
- FPS Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment
- Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP)
- Belgian National Orchestra
Do you work for one of the participating organisations and have questions? Then get in touch with the contact person within your organisation using the links above.
To stay up to date with possible assignments, sign up for the Selor newsletter. You can apply with just one click from your profile. You can also follow us on LinkedIn.
Are you a Belgian, federal, regional or local government organisation and want to participate in Talent Exchange? Then get in touch with one of the following people: