This accessibility statement applies to the website https://chancellery.belgium.be
FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This website is partially compliant, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
Preparation of this statement
An accessibility audit was carried out on 5 May 2021, involving a simplified analysis.
1. The text of the news item dates and times has insufficient contrast.
2. One <a> element does not have an href or link text.
3. Some <img> elements are marked in such a way that they are ignored by assistive technology.
4. The text of the footer links has insufficient contrast.
5. The text of the breadcrumb (above the footer) has insufficient contrast.
6. Some <button> elements do not have a name available for assistive technology.
7. The map image on the Contact page is missing an alt attribute.
8. The Complaints logo on the Contact page is missing an alt attribute.
If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this website, you can contact:
DG External Communication
FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister
If you do not receive a response, or the response you receive is unsatisfactory, you can contact the Federal Ombudsman.
Changes are being made to address the eight issues currently identified.
A review is scheduled every two years.
This statement was prepared on 7 May 2021.
The statement was last reviewed on 7 May 2021.